Well, we’re at the halfway mark in our stay here in Cahnah, and I know that my mom is remembering why people celebrate empty nests. Here are some things she’s NOT going to miss when we leave:
- Diapers in the trash. Enough said, I think.
- Stepping in any combination of banana, carrot, cheerios and baby biscuit after every meal.
- Books and toys all over the floor and Franklin on the TV
- Having plans for every day of the week.
- Having to work those plans around a ninth month old’s nap times.
But here are some things I suspect she may miss when we go:
- “Hey Nana!” every morning first thing.
- Playing “peek-a-boo” around the table leg with the cheesedoodle.
- The giggles when the children play together
- Afternoon reading time
- Twinkle little star the mackerdoodle remix