- I wish I ground my own wheat. I don’ t have a mill, and I’m certainly not in the market to be buying anything more than an M. Div. for the next few years, but I hate buying whole wheat flour. I wish I ground my own.
- I’m enjoying twitter. Neal Boortz didn’t get me into twitter. Not even Karl Rove got me into twitter. Wil Wheaton got me hooked. How weird is that?
- I’m about to demote laundry from my least favorite chore space. We rented an apartment without a dishwasher. I think I hate dishes more.
- I wish I lived in a trailer. We wouldn’t have had to worry about selling it, and I wouldn’t have to pack. We’d just stick the towels in with the dishes, tape all the cupboards shut, and take it with us. The down side? I’d live in a trailer.
- I was disappointed to see that the average summer temperatures, and humidity (and pollen count), are the same in St. Louis as here. I guess I was looking forward to a cooler summer without knowing it.